- Founded in 2008: launched on the back of our famous hand-polished hose ends
- We offer a full range of over 2,800 engine plumbing and fuel system components
- We ship around the world from our Chicagoland warehouse
- Determined to be the most responsive, easy-to-work-with company in the performance industry
- All products are meticulously engineered to assemble easily and perform at the highest levels of racing
- We offer a full warranty against manufacturing defects - we've sold millions of fittings and stand by our quality
- Committed to delivering value. We do not believe it should cost a fortune to equip your vehicle with the highest performing, best looking performance parts in the world, and with Redhorse, it doesn’t
- Available at hundreds of leading outlets around the world.
Hand polished finish - it all started with our signature product: the hand polished hose end. It was the best looking fitting on the market when it debuted in 2008 and, over a decade later, we’re still unmatched. RHP has also been a leader in helping make black the new "red and blue" by offering nearly our entire product line (including brake components) in black.
Precision engineering – we are obsessed with fittings. We not only want them to look great, but they should go together easily and perform at the highest levels. RHP does 100% of our technical drawings in-house and CNC machine every component to extremely tight tolerances. The proof is borne out by 0.01% defect rate and unique lifetime warranty on fittings and hose ends.
Pedigree – the best builders demand the best raw materials. From the beginning, Redhorse Performance has been associated with some of the fastest and most beautiful builds in the world. A staple of SEMA and PRI builds, Redhorse has also been associated with record breaking vehicles on both land and water.
> Swivel + Non-Swivel Seal, Push Lock, PTFE, and crimp fittings
Premium Race Hose
> E85 compatible Stainless Steel and Black Nylon, push lock, PTFE
> AN to AN, AN to NPT, metric, couplers, ORB, and many more
> In-tank and In-line
> Universal bypass regulators, fuel rails
> Both large and compact in-line filters, canister style
> Pre-assembled brake lines, adapters
Tools & Accessories
> Support Coils, Wrenches, Assembly Tool, Vise Jaws, Push Lock Tool, Shears
- Dedicated warehouse stocked wall to wall (and floor to ceiling) with over 500,000 fittings
- Extremely high fill rates - if we don't have a part in stock, we'll give you a 10% discount and ship it to you for free!
- Southside of Chicago location conveniently ships to all parts of the US and around the world